What is the SHARE Desk?
The SHARE Desk is more than just an "appointment desk"
The SHARE Desk was created by the Texas Children's Cancer Center and Hematology Service to provide patients and their families with convenient information and resources.
S.H.A.R.E. stands for:
Along with scheduling appointments, confirming future appointments and following-up on missed appointments, the SHARE Desk can provide:
- Travel directions and parking information
- Local housing information (e.g.,Ronald McDonald House arrangements)
- Tickets for special events
- Information for camps
- Activity sign-up
- Cool gifts!
- Internet access
- Non-medical information (i.e., transportation, parking, lodging, local agencies)
- Answers to your questions
- Bilingual services, including a clinic translator and coordination of visits for Spanish-speaking families
Our goal is to provide high quality customer service and a centralized location where patients and families can obtain information and access resources. Please feel free to drop by the SHARE Desk in the clinic.